AddressFinder is a cloud-based address verification product with a rapidly growing customer base in New Zealand and Australia. Thousands of websites and systems find and verify addresses using our service.
Our team is a mixture of technical and business specialists. As we are a small team (7), your contribution will have significant influence over both the technical and business aspects of the product.
Abletech is AddressFinder’s sister company. Abletech builds custom software solutions for a range of clients in New Zealand and Australia. As Abletech shares an office with AddressFinder, we can call on the Abletech team to provide specialist advice and support when needed.
What will I do?
As a front-end developer, you will be responsible for a variety of platforms. These include:
- The AddressFinder customer portal — a framework-free, server-generated frontend that allows our customers to monitor their activity using interactive charts. It also provides the usual billing and security functions that you would expect from any successful SAAS product
- AddressFinder’s suite of e-commerce plugins for popular platforms such as Magento, Shopify and more. These plugins make use of our in-house developed common library for integrating with these different, but often similar, platforms
You will provide leadership in the use of front-end technology. You will bring your expertise and knowledge, and use them to shape how we develop these platforms. You will coach our ‘full stack’ developers in the best ways to compose front-end solutions.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ
Get in touch if you believe you can be an asset to the AddressFinder team, even if you think you don’t have all of these requirements.
- Monthly tech talks with AddressFinder and Abletech teams
- Commitment to your growth with suitable training for your role. Recent examples include a UX workshop, negotiations training and Māori cultural competency workshop
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events such as lawn bowls, team dinners, zoo trip etc