What will I do?
You’ll develop and deliver front-end solutions, using your creativity and expert knowledge to deliver smart technical solutions. You’ll have opportunities to provide leadership and coaching to other developers, and to Abletech’s clients.
- Evaluate and make decisions on front-end technologies and architecture considering project requirements, team members and leveraging trending technology movements
- Continuously work to grow the team’s knowledge via code reviews, mentoring and other knowledge sharing opportunities
- Liaise with UX designers, product owners and the Abletech team, to brainstorm the most effective solution
- Work in an agile environment where we not only value speed of delivery, but engineered code supported by a strong test suite utilising CI/CD pipelines
- Evaluate and implement API integration patterns using GraphQL and REST
- Deployment stack is typically Github actions to AWS/S3 and cloudfront as a CDN
- In-depth knowledge of front-end technologies and ability to evaluate frameworks, tools and processes to produce appropriately engineered high-quality solutions
- Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality code
- You must have the right to live and work in NZ
Get in touch if you’d like to join the Abletech team, even if you don’t have all of these requirements.
- Commitment to your personal and professional growth, with ongoing training for your role
- Monthly team lunches, Tech Talks and regular social events
- Employee share ownership programme
- Flexible working options
Applications close 27 April 2021
How to apply
- Email us at email@example.com
- We’ll send you a more detailed role description, including the salary range
- Send us your CV with a cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you!