Abletech is looking for an intern to join our team of developers. You’ll work on in-house apps and on client projects, building and maintaining features and components. This is a full-time paid internship. You’ll work in our Wellington office for three months.
- Collaborate with Abletech front-end and back-end teams to build and deliver solutions
- Use CSS and HTML to build modern web interfaces
- Participate in the design, and specification of new products and services
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping up-to-date with market developments
Start as an intern. Grow your existing knowledge of front-end web technologies. Be coached and guided, as you work alongside senior developers, and collaborate on projects. You’ll be enthusiastic about being involved at all stages of development including solution planning, designing best-fit technical solutions, and coding.
- Agile mindset and collaborative approach
- Must be a NZ resident and have a good level of written and spoken English
- Experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git
- Experience integrating with web APIs
- An understanding of responsive design for multi-platform solutions
- An interest in designing for User Experience
- An understanding of asynchronous programming